“Oh my God!!” Was the silent fumble from my mouth with my facial expressions hidden underneath as I looked across the screen of my laptop .I was half way through the movie “Schindler’s List ” . One of the most vicious dictatorships carried out by Nazis upon the Jews, I felt a moment of insecurity around me for an instance when the Nazi soldiers were ordered to forcefully vacant the homes of glorified Jews and throw them on streets. They executed them with a bullet in their head, raped women and hurt children at their own will and entertainment. It was a life made hell for them. They were snatched of all riches and were thrown to live into the abandoned room also dwelt by dozens of other Jews at one place. They were enforced slavery and all that they had to do was perspire blood all the day in factory and if they didn’t as per their expectations they were assassinated. The brightest of the bright talented Jews had lost their life ambi...
Finally became an engineer today . But if you ask me to write a program I learnt in my first year, I give you a strong guarantee that I will disappoint you. My grandmother dreamt of all her grandsons becoming an engineer because she used to see engineers of her time striding in khaki clothes, eyes covered with gold specs and little boys in underwear running behind their ambassador car whenever they passed along the lane. A bungalow, a car and servants were the assets they possessed. But little did my innocent grandmother know that time changes and folds off everything. The dream passed down and reached us. We were expected to be engineers and we did, under the emotional approach that we can’t let down our parents. The programs, electronic mesh diagrams and the mathematical concepts pushed my brain limits to hell. The day had finally dawned after so many years. Time is a relative concept and you don’t have to learn it. We just feel it when four years seem li...
Sundays are beautiful all because of one thing – “NON VEG” . Me and my mom strolled through the busy narrow streets of fish market moving our eyes searching for a fresh fish. But, the heavy rains caused this scarcity and fishes had become scarce here around. The storms in the seas don’t permit fishermen to go deep into the oceans and thereby “NO FISHES TODAY “ Drowned me into disappointment. But, we were determined to have non veg for lunch. We rushed to the chicken shop and my smile grew back. Thank God chickens don’t live in water! It was a huge queue over head to the butcher’s shop and we had to wait a couple of minutes or so. I couldn’t see it but I could hear the screams as they slaughtered the chickens one by one in hurry to satisfy the customers just like me . I had ample amount of time standing in the open rains. My heart melted to see the live chickens inside the cages looking at us knowing that they all have the same fate. ...
i am gona tweet this :D
ReplyDeletehehe..thans!
ReplyDelete