40 Rs. mobile discharge

          I was really wondering what happened with my phone last night. Was it unhappy with me? The way I treat it like just throw away any where on my bed. Or was I unnecessarily suspecting my phone to be?
          
           My morning face itself adorned cursing expressions which was otherwise looking to spend a beautiful holiday ahead. 40 Rs. were deducted from my phone unreasonably which sent a pack of heat up my brain nerves. I was all preparing to ballast off all those superlative curses through the operator’s ear!
          
            I checked my balance again. Indeed it wasn’t a dream. 

           
            What value of even 1 Rs.talk time balance could they understand ( we even survive on it for one month) and they still managed to turn my phone poorer by 40Rs. And that too irrationally.
             
             I dialed the shortest number to the customer care ready to spring on them like a lion and empty all my anger !
             
             But 'trying-to-seduce' female sound on the other side seemed artificially enthusiastic as if her boss stood behind her with her transfer letters to Gadchiroli with just his signature  left on it as soon as her tone changes.  
           
            “Account ke bare mein janeke liye ek dabaye”
            “Internet settings ke liye 2 dabaye!”
            “Humare special packs jaane ke liye 3 dabaye!”…………… and the list went on until the numbers on key pad ended.
             
             I pressed the button which riddled me it could take me to the customer care and it transported me to some other options which were all irrelevant and just ended with a thank you note without an option to talk with customer care. I had already lost my patience and was moving in these circles. I had lost my ten minutes and the start of the day.
             
             I decided to hit the gallery. I caught hold of some person, the most corner desk.
             
             “ How may I help you?” He tried to sound his estrogen powered voice just like a girl.
             “In the morning I just lost 40 Rs. Because of nothing? Your customer service is so wrecked !”  My breath ended with a stretched note.
             “Because of nothing?” he looked from the corner of his eyes with a female touch to his voice which literally embarrassed me. “Let me check!” He continued.
             
               After a few taps on the wooden desk he started talking “ You had subscribed to Sai baba ki live aarti for 30 days and that’s why you lost it!”
              
               What the fish? I am an atheist man! “ But I didn’t!” I claimed.
              “No you did” he insisted and showed me my account details on the screen! It was timed 1.00 am when I was literally asleep!
               
               I tried to reason him everything rationally but he kept stuck to one reason “ This is what we see and this doesn’t lie! Sorry”
              I was totally frustrated; I banged out of the gallery with all the venting anger. I was determined to sue them but it all melted away until I reached home.
              
             “To hell with it! Why to sue for just 40.. ” . I thought about the thousand similar people they must have cheated and the money they earned collectively. Surely they knew nobody was going to sue them for a few Rs. bloody dacoits.
              As of today I just keep listening to Sai baba ki live aarti  just because I won’t let this subscription go waste . Poor me!


Comments

  1. lemme guess, dis experience was with tata docomo??

    ReplyDelete
  2. same mere saath hua re recently...rs.49 cut for no apparent reason...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To be or not to be

The opposites

The funny thing about exam results..