Fuck this sorrow


I really don’t care why it feels so bad,
Why is that I should always be sad?

A girl left me or I fail in exam,
Some hurted me or left me,
Tension all around ,

Happiness doesn’t make me happy,
Neither pain makes me feel crappy,
I got to know one thing,
Happy song I should sing..
It doesn’t matter is there pain or is it love..?
As shall I reap
So shall I sow..
Fuck this world ,
To neither ‘m gonna bow..

This is my life..
This is my trek..
I shall take my care,
No need to tell me what to do…
All my freedom..
For I have a seed planted in my heart..
No matter What the earth is
I shall always be happy and gay…

Fuck this sorrow…
To the pain enough of the bow…
Never I shall be low…
Happiness is from inside and not from the out…
I have discovered what the life is about..

By- Amit Vele


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To be or not to be

The opposites

The funny thing about exam results..