To be or not to be

“Oh my God!!” Was the silent fumble from my mouth with my facial expressions hidden underneath as I looked across the screen of my laptop .I was half way through the movie “Schindler’s List” .

One of the most vicious dictatorships carried out by Nazis upon the Jews, I felt a moment of insecurity around me for an instance when the Nazi soldiers were ordered to forcefully vacant the homes of glorified Jews and throw them on streets.

They executed them with a bullet in their head, raped women and hurt children at their own will and entertainment. It was a life made hell for them.

They were snatched of all riches and were thrown to live into the abandoned room also dwelt by dozens of other Jews at one place. They were enforced slavery and all that they had to do was perspire blood all the day in factory and if they didn’t as per their expectations they were assassinated. The brightest of the bright talented Jews had lost their life ambitions in bondage. Every Jew had their wings tied up so that they didn’t fly.

Well why am I telling you this? Actually a few minutes before I logged on to this movie I was complaining my luck that I don’t have a private room in my house and that we still don’t have a LCD TV and it takes me forever to download a movie from my miserable 256 Kbps net connection and that I am tired walking and need a bike now and the neighbors noise is unbearable..

But where do I stand against the misfortune German Jews faced those times…? Well very very far away in the unit of Light years!

Being lucky is a relative term. It is just an illusion. After watching the movie I was thankful that I still live in a place of hope where corruption exists but still I have the freedom to choose my own path and that I was not in the hands of such a dictator or anarchy. That I can still do as much travel ling and eat as much food without bothering about my security for there are my own people protecting the borders of nation. And that I can still peacefully sleep at night.

Before complaining about your college and education system think about those people who still dream of a established university in their country, where anarchy still exists and they have to take every breath cautiously.

Being Lucky is not a condition of a person it is the feeling that man possess .. So it is lucky or unlucky? Or to be lucky or not to be?

Comments

  1. very true..nice one..keep writing..:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome.....!! loved it bro...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey bro tera scene to 3 idiot jaise ho gaya hai,
    bol jindagi mein tuze kya ban_na hai?
    Abhi bhi waqt gaya nahi hai....
    Agar abhi jindagi se compromise karega to jindagibhar pachhtayega...
    Aur abhi such bola to jindagi mein khushi payega....
    Ha ha ha
    :-) :-x :O
    -amey t

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe..thats funny.. nyways thanks for having a read..enjoy

      Delete
  4. Rofl :-) but ur riting s gud.. Try to rite under proper guidance.....
    Amey t

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The opposites

How to travel into the future