Long Distance Love::


A guy and gal are best friends..They shared everything..
At the end the girl shifts her home hundred kilometres away..He misses her badly now and she too.He is in love with her and she is too..He wished if he could hug her and talk with her the whole day and she too feels the same thing..
But,at the end of the day they arent together..she's far away..A tear drops and he walks along a foot path on a dark evening because He feels it now..LOVE..




I got a boon;
The day we became friends;
I never knew that,
We are going to be far away soon;

The days we had bright and blue;
Like birds away they flew;
Still in my memory fresh and green;
Thinking of it I have became lean

The dark eyes of yours;
My pain they quickly cure;
Still they are back in the past;
And these days went so fast;

I never knew when;
We both became special;
All that I know then;
We were best friends;

That time you departed far away;
Never knew why;
Nothing I could do anyway;
“Good-bye” is the thing;
I could only sigh;

Time passed so quickly;
I don’t know if its fate;
Waiting for it sickly;
To stand at your gate;

To call you out loudly by your name;
Then search for you frantically;
And you to appear;
To hug you tightly;
To tear drop my eyes;
Is the only thing in my heart that lies;

May be my heart stops beating;
But I am still waiting;
For that day to come again;
To walk that lane again;
To make my heart fly;
To heal the distance;
And for my heart to cry……..

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To be or not to be

The opposites

How to travel into the future