MY birthday !

It’s my birthday today!!
Feels so good.. I am happy so much.. so much grateful to everyone who made my day..
Can’t wait to write down my feelings…
This is one day guaranteed you will never feel lonely for the whole year..
I looked back as I grew up changes in my physic and my mentality… so much change of theories, outlooks  and so much of my thinking..


So much of change and so much of time which went so fast and it feels I was just born just yesterday...
Happy moments filled me with enthusiasm and down moments propelled me to high...
As I turn 20 today it is no less magical I just want to slow down my life more and more just as I churn the chocolaty life over my tongue slowly and slowly...more slowly more slowly…. more…
The more I slow my life the better it gets !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To be or not to be

The opposites

The funny thing about exam results..