The moment when the time runs out !!

A flood of sweat effused through my forehead tissues as I turned my neck towards the whole classroom as everyone seemed to be having a positive expression with the bundle of nerves on their wrist gasping to write everything they could from their brain onto the ink onto the paper...

I knew I shouldn’t be wasting my time for I had very meager things to write on to this paper...and I should be thinking of answers rather than for the last one month I had studied with a fierce drive and with a ambition that i would clear this maths subject anyway... If I didn’t I knew the aftermath- I will have to sit home for the whole one year and that would be the worst nightmare I could think of... I had laid myself with so many expectations..

Only one hour left and I had to carve out my best... Whatever my intuition initially had assured me of the definite questions I knew it had fooled me... It was just a fake voice from inside...

Fifteen minutes left and I had still one more attempt left to breathe out the answer...I was struggling to answer the last question that would touch my attempt to 50 and I needed it desperately to pass.. Still no guarantee but at least I will have hope... I was on the same question for the last 45 minutes..

Only one minute left and I tried as hard as I could to recollect the formulae thinking that at least it would fetch me some marks... But , I was just one minute away from the exam end time...I hurried up so quickly that I messed up the formulae at the back of the paper trying to recollect in rough column..

The bell rung like a ambulance siren that was enough to silence my heart..But I had to focus.. “x=...2y*cosx/z something something!!” The supervisor had started to swiftly move around the benches to collect the paper... My heart beat rated at the speed it would have never and as the formula clicked my brain the supervisor was just a few benches away... I had to move my fingers fast... My palm muscles battled to grip the pain as I wrote down half the formula and my sweat drop accrued towards the formula all spreading the blotted gel ink and dissolving it away..

I left it and went for the another line to create a last hope of passing this paper and before I could touch down the paper the supervisor started snatching away the answer sheet as I held my stand begging to please let me write the answer ... And I pulled the answer sheet with so much of force that I tore away the bed sheet!!

With my blurry teary eyes I could see my mom sitting beside me as she constantly inquired what happened... She had guessed it was a nightmare... “See how much you are sweating!!”she said with her soft voice...

I stood and sat on the bed with sweaty brows ... and I was relieved it was just a dream. I had no history of any failed papers so why did I see this dream?? I didn’t know... I had my first paper today... But I get night mares like this :D

But I was glad I was out of this one hell of roller-coaster ride!!

Note: Above story is completely fiction !! I have never failed in any exams...Just a writer's imagination.. If you are a dropper nothing to worry about I have a gift for you..click here!

CLICK HERE FOR THE GIFT


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To be or not to be

The opposites

The funny thing about exam results..