The Rose Plant

The cashews in my mouth cracked a crunchy noise as my tongue rolled them over and over..The juicy taste sucked in all the saliva from my mouth making my mood wonderfully happy...I was sitting on a sofa simultaneously watching television not until I heard a loud thud from the balcony window...
It soon came to realization that the rose plant I had planted ten days ago been smashed to pieces as it couldn’t survive the gravity... ‘Poor plant’ I arrayed in a t-shirt swiftly and ran down the stairs to bring it up..
It seemed it can’t survive this fall..It had separated from the soil..Its roots were exposed to the air and the pot had broken to pieces...The cloth to which it was tied must have weakened, I realized...
I made an arrangement of another pot as quickly as I could in an hour... I knew with every ticking minute the rose plant was losing its chance of survival...
With sensitive and soft hands I managed to plant it in the original way...I knew I had to put some soil, then water and sprinkle some love too..


          That’s it!! The plant survived and with that my joy too... Nothing could be so better then to help something live...
          Days went by and the increasing mercury in the city was enough to kill a plant in a day without water... When I was out of station during this time I forgot to water it for two days and it had all turned pale when I came back... the leaves were drying out and it cried for water.. The plant seemed so burnt by the summer heat it seemed it had no chance of survival.. Still I watered it quickly...
          And when I woke up next day.. I couldn’t believe the plant did it again.. It lived.. The moment set my wavelength for the whole day.. till then till today I don’t forget to water it daily and it has grown very much and is 8 weeks old..
          The rose plant is just like a relationship... the scorching sun is a symbol of issues in the relationship and the water is love...
           
                 In a relationship when issues come across... understand it’s the need of love...not the scorching heat.. It can’t survive with it..And repeating the issues..Talking about them again and again would burn away the relationship.. Although there is always a small time before it ends  and you have chance to save it with water...It’s in your hands.. Because after it dies it’s very hard to bear the pain..
          When days turn more hot add more of water and nothing will happen to the relationship..Focus more on the happy days and not much on the issues...
          If you have a irritating relationship with your father or aunt or girlfriend..be grateful for whatever they have done good to you until now...See how the color turns back .. Why think of bad things when every coin has two sides?? add more of love.. and ya don’t forget it to add water daily . It will be healthy as ever!! The way rose plant kept smiling at me and thanking me..


Felt sharing this lesson I learnt, with you... Making a small effort to make this world a better place...

Comments

  1. great post and true said:)

    hope all is great with u and ur roses are all alive and happy .

    i am here for a reason, if it wasnt, i may had never read wat i did... so thanx to the purpose which led me here:)

    inam someone who is looking fir someone to help me write a book , thats on my mind. and tgat seem to be my only motivation to survive.

    not that if it wont happen ill die, but it will just add to the worth my life holds till now.

    i needed some unbiased person to help me write it, someone who doesnt know me and so i am here searching among the writers someone who wud gladly willingly help.

    you cam reach to me on fb: you can search me through this id: ruledbyheart@yahoo.com thank u. have a nice day:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To be or not to be

The opposites

The funny thing about exam results..