An unavoidable SIN !

    

WARNING : If you are a hardcore vegetarian do read this and if you are not then you should really read this..


I started reading a newspaper and cannot help myself but finding a teen girl going nude ( her modesty hidden by a big label written " GO VEGGIE" )..

Oops man ! I like Chicken and prawns and crabs and the pom fret... If I was asked to choose any of them I would rather go for all of them..loll..I am a balanced omnivorous and equally like both of them..cant give up any of them..

I remember one incident from my childhood..

    My southIndian friend would occasionally cry irritating "Yucks!!" when he would see a chicken masala or fried prawns in my tiffin..I would still keep quiet...
    
"How could you?" he once continued.
    "You mean?My tiffin ! I will eat any thing I want.." (enough of this)
    "How could you eat that flesh??  Its disgusting..You take homebody's life just to fill your belly?!!" he made an expression that would fold his

face muscles altogether that would worsen his face features... I was too small to put up a debate as to why non vegetarian food is good coz the only

thing i knew was that I like it...
    Its almost a  decade from that incident... still  I hear that friend shouting why you eat flesh..you take some one's life to fill your belly?
    Was that really true??
    Am i doing the wrong thing ?
   
    Well , the answer is (I got after a bit pondering)
   
    Non veggies !! you doing SIN..I mean you aren't alone..everybody is... even the veggies; if taking someones life for the cause of fulfilling your

hunger is unethical.. Don't be raged, veg-people..a humble question " Aren't you even taking it?"
    Each and every blow of axe moves as shivering pain in their body of plants just as the cleaver in the flesh does...they sleep just like animals ,

they breath just like animals , they feel pain just like animals and are alive just like animals..Just that they don't show it..or are unable to..helpless...then why the difference...?

    The intention  is not to hurt or protest the ongoing revolution for banning the meat from people's lives but to realize the truth that plants (or vegetables) have equally valuable life like those of animals...They too have LIFE right...??
    
And if you are not going to do any SIN how will you survive..?? (Baby, my head is whirling!)Nest time think before eating potato chips :D

Note : Your comments are always welcomed..

Comments

  1. u r also growing in the same way aditya bro...
    Plants have emotions..they dont show them..

    ReplyDelete
  2. plants do have emotions.. scientifically proven...

    when plants are cut , no blood and stuff..which is not case in non-veg.

    so we think its as sin...bt neither is....

    A good post from AMIT..keep it up..
    And see to it to change template..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going black on computer saves power !!so I prefer everything black !!
    But I will change the font color soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh god, Next time onwards i would suffocate my chicken .. Thanks mate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bro , I have the same thoughts abt this as well , but u knw wat.. slaughtering is much worst than cutting , trees ,plants grow even after being cut(if not from roots), animals dont ;) .
    P.S. Even m a nonvegeterian :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To be or not to be

The opposites

The funny thing about exam results..