MY First blog !!

    As I look forward to do something different .. that something is already done by somebody...
    Well whatever I do is always inspired...I as a baby blogger trying to find myself some space on the web through my writings has started this first blog...Though I tried facebook it seemed to be a lot of more time waste for me only if I exceeded more than thirty minutes(I always do)..and it holds true even...
    When it says never judge a book by its cover similarly never judge a blog by its design...Well,the people are to be judged by their appearance..and book to be by its cover..
    BABY!! do you have any option ??
    I can say one thing..First impression need not be the last impression always..or it should be--'Never
review a person by his first impression'..who knows he may be hiding all within his mask of flesh!
    These are all the weird thoughts I suppose it has no title though ..atlast this is my first blog..
    I expect my brain nerves to grind in more of its creativity as I get along and atleast organize them...I am trying it
hard..haha (:D)
    Hold on dear Amit bro...(phew!!) --My first blog ! 
  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To be or not to be

The opposites

How to travel into the future