It pains me a lot !!

Love is the best thing that can happen and the worst thing too!! Everybody in their life experiences rejection from the one they love..Trying my hand at the poem of love for the first time..



Somebodys’ knocking on my door,
Waking me up,
With my heart gone sore,
Then I realize there’s nobody,
Only that I was thinking of somebody,

Ya! She crawled up in my mind,
Played and laughed,
Thought that I was too much kind,
Pained a lot,
she said no,
Still thinking of her in my mind.

I lay in my bed,
Not finding any way,
to hide in a place,
Away from her thoughts,
Relief I can seek ,
It pained me a lot,

Those beautiful eyes flashed across,
Peeped into my eyes,
Smiled their way,
Smothered my every breath,
It pained me more and more,
My heart went sore.

Knockin on my door,
Still thinking of her in my mind,
Why was I so kind,
Feeling lonely all the way,
It pained me a lot.

I closed my eyes in despair,
Finding hard to sleep,
Counting sheeps,
There she came again,
To say softly,
“good-bye”
Tears seeped thru my heart,
It pained me a lot!
Why was I so kind...




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To be or not to be

The opposites

The funny thing about exam results..