Top 5 must-read inspirational books



I was a very shy from my childhood days. It continued until my tenth exams. Low confidence and self esteem, very traditionalistic, God fearing and a guy who could be easily bullied by his juniors are some of the attributes with which you could have easily described me in those days. Things changed when my brother Mahesh pushed me to read “The alchemist” by Paulo Coelho.
 
I built a positive reinforcement in myself and then things have changed a lot .  I wish to pass on the best inspirational books I could suggest to you. Although there may be still more to come in my life ahead. If you have your books to suggest I request you to mention them in the comment box below so that  even i could go through it. 


#1 : The Secret by Rhonda Bryne


This book stresses upon the concept of LAW OF ATTRACTION. It has helped readers turn positive and cling on to the hope in times of darkness. The basic principle “Whatever you focus on, expands”. Though the principles aren’t new they have just illustrated it in a simpler way than the earlier published books on same principle.









#2 : The monk who sold his Ferrari by Robin sharma

This book turned out to be a turning point for me. This bestseller is ought to make you feel better and released. It’s a fable between the author and millionaire Julian Mantle who gave up his comforts in order to learn happiness.








#: 3 : The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

A story of a shepherd boy Santiago who is in search of a treasure learns a lot on his way to it. Those who get bored by pure philosophy should read this book. The story doesn’t bore and it keeps you on the hook. It was the first book I ever read in my life.








#4 : The magic of thinking Big by David. J .Schwartz

An inspiring book that will teach you to live beyond your boundaries and comfort zones . He makes it a point that life is an awesome adventure given we break the chains of comfort and fear. I will guarantee you that this book will definitely put you on heels immediately.







#5: Be rich and happy by Robert Kiyoski

Robert is man who destructs the notion that “Money is the root of all evil”. That becoming rich is not crime. He stresses on the fact that making mistakes is the only way to learn and our education system punishes those who make it. It’s simple but definitely must-read.










*The post is an Author's opinion though every book will have different effect on reader and their rankings may vary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To be or not to be

The opposites

How to travel into the future