Funny thing about inspirational books



Reading inspirational books is great; implementing them is totally a different thing
 ( difficult I mean). Not all can do that.  In last article I had posted top 5 inspirational books if you weren’t able to read it you may go to it by this link.


But for how long were you able to sustain those lessons which once totally melt your heart? May be a week or a month from the day you completed that book!
Don’t worry I had to go through same feeling. I remember reading it in some book  

“There is enough time to sleep after you die. Grab each and every moment now while you are alive”

To my surprise I felt enlightened. I woke up at five everyday and slept at twelve at night. Of course I utilized the extra 3 to 5 hours,  I got in enjoying ‘moments’, as books had explained. But for how long?

Almost after one month I forgot every inch of that book and slept like mad for hours.
Even when the books said “Pleasing people is slavery”, they went back to jobs pleasing their bosses.


Well, these writers have to really do some explanation here. I thought rereading those books might instill that inspiration again.  But, it was never the same feeling and I got bored going through it.

Finally I went for similar book and a new language was able to set up that inspiration again. Until finally it became a habit for me and I was able to do it, may be not everything but something.

I know I am not the only who goes through this. All I know that these books may teach you to rise but, but they can only teach! Without burning desire to shoot up from within change is impossible.

And may be when they say 

“On your death bed, you don’t want to regret that you didn’t follow your heart and did jobs society framed everyone to !” 

May be tears will flood from your eyes. You will feel a surge of emotions and with every breath you vow that you are determined to change things. Next morning you are back 
“ This is not for me”

May be these writers should provide a complementary guide along with it 
“How to read a book and not be lazy to apply it”.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To be or not to be

The opposites

How to travel into the future